I will be one of the two trainers running a generic & biosimilars training course Sustainable Strategies for Generics & Biosimilars organised by Fleming events that will take place in Basel, Switzerland on 19-21st February 2018.
This covers topics such as:
- Regulatory differences in the EU, US & regions of interest
- Sustainable product portfolio for generics & biosimilars
- Cost containment and procurement of generics & biosimilars
- Redesign & optimisation of the generics & biosimilar model
The training session agenda is available from https://fleming.events/en/events/pharma/sustainable-strategies-generics-biosimilars-basel
Recent appearances - 1
I was a speaker at the Marcus Evans “2nd Annual Portfolio Management Strategies for Generics and Biosimilars” that took place in Amsterdam, on September 26-27, 2017.
My presentation was on the topic of Branded and Unbranded Generic Strategies and I will be happy to provide a copy of the presentation on request. Please contact me by mail on firstname.lastname@example.org . You can download some sample pages from the presentation if you are interested.
More details of the conference and other presenters are available at http://www.marcusevans-conferences-paneuropean.com/marcusevans-conferences-event-details.asp?EventID=23755#.WemoHztLfpc
Previous appearances - 2
In March 2016
Interpharm appeared as a member of a discussion panel at Virtue Insight’s 8th Biosimilars Congregation 2016 Conference, in London
About the conference......
- The Biosimilars market is going to heat up considerably in the next three years. Biosimilar versions of a number of major biologic drugs used in the treatment of cancers and rheumatic diseases are expected to complete their development and potentially come on to the market. In order to ensure the sustainability of public healthcare systems, in the context of ageing populations and growing incidence of chronic diseases, it will be essential to harness to potential of biosimilars to deliver savings, so that greater numbers of patients can be treated with these medicines. The development of the Biosimilars market is growing exponentially with the industry forecast to be worth $25 billion by 2020.
- This conference will bring together top pharmaceutical, biotechnology and regulatory representatives under one roof that will address the key issues of the industry. Hence, this 8th Biosimilars Congregation 2016 will look at the multiple facets of biosimilars, ranging from the evolving regulatory landscape and challenges in clinical development, to the legal and economic aspects. This Biosimilars conference will focus on multiple aspects of biosimilar product development to successfully deliver safe, biosimilar products to the market place. By attending this conference you will gain a comprehensive outlook on the key issues surrounding biosimilars. This event will provide an important platform for Biosimilars stakeholders to discuss and share best practices in expediting Biosimilars development.
For more information and speaker details, please download the brochure from the Virtue Insight website at http://www.virtueinsight.com/pharma/8th-Biosimilars-Congregation-2016/