Interpharm Consultancy is an independent consultancy specialising in the area of generics that I founded in 1997. My intention when starting the company was to build on my own extensive experience in developing the European generic business of Norton-IVAX and Ranbaxy for whose subsidiary I set up their UK business.
You can find out more about the services that I offer on the Services page and my background in my Curriculum Vitae. This also provides information about some of the generics reports that I have written here in the Publications section of that page.
Interpharm can advise on:-
- Finding business partners for your products
- Market Intelligence - what are competitors doing? Who already has a registration for your target product?
- Information on market prices and prospects for particular substances
- Defending your branded product from generic competition
- Obtaining national and DCP/MRP registration
- Questions relating to patents and IP issues
Please also download the latest Interpharm brochure for more detailed information about how Interpharm can help you.
Fees and charges
I usually work on the basis of a fee per day for one-off and ad-hoc projects or on a monthly arrangement for longer relationships. With product sourcing or representation, I also ask for a combination of success fee and royalties which I am happy to negotiate with you according to what suits your circumstances.
Please contact me for more specific information